Dear Valued Patients:
As you are aware, the government has issued warnings and precautions to health-care providers regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, Prairielands Chiropractic Clinic will remain open; however, we are closely assessing the situation and will update you if circumstances change. Our priority is the health and well being of our patients, families, team members and community.
Please call our office at (712) 256-2561 to reschedule your appointment if you or an immediate family member:
- Have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing;
- Have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days;
- Have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of Coronavirus;
- Are elderly or immunocompromised;
- Feel uneasy about attending your appointment due to global concerns.
In addition to our routine infection prevention and control strategies and protocols, which protect against the spread of disease, we will be increasing the frequency of disinfection in “high touch” areas.
We are committed to providing a safe environment; Thank you for working with us to help limit the spread of disease.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
The Prairielands Chiropractic Clinic Team