Welcome to the Prairielands Chiropractic! We are excited to meet you and thank you for trusting us with your chiropractic care.
We understand that arriving at a doctor's office for the first time can be nerve racking. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces and names, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
That's why at Prairielands Chiropractic our aim is to remove any stress and avoid causing unnecessary tension to make you feel comfortable. In this area of the website you can fill out the necessary paperwork for your visit prior to arriving, in the comfort of your own home.
When you arrive, you'll fill out a 10-minute questionnaire describing the issues of your body you want addressed with chiropractic care. Once that is completed, one of our doctors will greet you and walk you to an examination room. He'll review your paperwork, as well as get additional details you may not have expressed on paper.
The doctor will also provide a consultation and examination, in addition to taking a detailed medical history. Your doctor will test your reflexes and flexibility and will perform other neurological, orthopedic, postural and physical tests to assess your condition. You will receive a chiropractic adjustment and a care plan to address your situation. X-rays can be taken right in our office, if the doctor feels they are necessary.
You should plan to stay 45 minutes for this visit.
Confused on where to go? Follow this picture guide to find our office.
1. Enter the "Kanesville Boulevard Entrance" to the FREE parking garage.
2. Once you're in the garage, take the second right to follow traffic.
3. Find a parking space on Level 1. We have two Prairielands Chiropractic specific spots, you can also park in the 3 hour visitors parking spaces.
4. Once parked, enter the Omni Centre Mall through Entrance B.
5. These are the doors to Entrance B.
6. Inside the Omni Centre, you will go counterclockwise to your right. You will see a couple statues. Walk straight towards the right corner as pictured.
7. There you will find the door (as pictured) next to our signs.
8. Enter the door, and walk all the way down the hallway. We are Suite 712 on your right.
When you return to our office for your second visit, you'll begin to see your care plan take shape. You’ll discuss your treatment recommendations and the plan for your chiropractic care, including what your cost of care might be. Then the doctor will perform your chiropractic adjustment. You’ll receive a customized personal wellness program that may include exercises or stretches, recommendations for activities you should avoid and other lifestyle tips. You should plan to stay 20 minutes for this and all other future visits.
For future appointments, you’ll be able to use our self-check-in computer and help yourself to our beverage bar. You may be concerned that beginning chiropractic treatment means you’ll have to see a chiropractor for the rest of your life. Whether you continue your chiropractic care is entirely up to you. Like regular exercise or healthy eating, most people find that the benefits of chiropractic are such that they want to continue their care. The longer you receive chiropractic care, the more benefits you’ll receive.
Click below to see our colored brochure in pdf.